All affiliate and Merchant membership is subject to prior approval. TradeGetter™ reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing affiliate, in its sole discretion, with our without cause. TradeGetter™ reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone, at any time, for any reason.
TradeGetter™ reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any affiliate, webmaster or website for any reason at any time, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
By using TradeGetter™ Program, you warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age and that there is no legal reason that the Affiliate cannot enter into a binding agreement.
- You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on the approved website.
- The website and/or newsletter does not violate any law or regulation.
- The website and/or newsletter does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
- The website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards, banner networks, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed without prior written permission from TradeGetter™.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from TradeGetter™ Affiliate Program.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
TradeGetter™ respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of you and your company. We will not sell your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If you have any questions about your privacy rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a commission for sending a TradeGetter™ authorized sales via your links. In order to place links, you must first be approved by TradeGetter™ to become an affiliate of TradeGetter™ Affiliate Program. You understand that the payout amount may be changed at any time. You are responsible for determining if the payout for a link you have placed on your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the commission from TradeGetter™ / Data Universal BV. Payments are made automatically on the twentieth (20th) day of each month when your account balance reaches $25 or more for the previous months transactions. Money credited to your account does not accrue interest. If you choose payout by wire transfer, you will bear all banking fees.
Refunds, Chargebacks and Bad Checks:
If an order, lead, sale etc. is later refunded to the merchant or charged back by the customer/visitor, or if a customer's check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back (bank) fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Affiliate.
Payment from Merchant to TradeGetter™
Setup Fee and monthly fee will be prepaid to TradeGetter™. Excluded are special offers. Payment will be mentioned in that offer when applicable. The producing of banners or other expressings to make a campagne succesfull will be paid by Merchant within 10 days after invoicedate.